A slice of heaven defined by its undeniable beauty and consistent luxury.
Mauritius is well known for its luxury hotels and white sand beaches. A year round destination and an ideal location to escape the winter blues. Full of natural beauty and opportunities to explore, this volcanic island is a piece of paradise. Think sapphire-blue waters, powder-white beaches and the perfect spots to take in the awe inspiring views.
- Stunning wildlife and beaches
- Visit the fortress erected in Port Louis in 1840
- AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open golf tournament
- Visit Trou aux Cerfs, a dormant volcano
- Photograph the seven-coloured earth
- Chamarel Rum distillery (one of the rare distilleries still in activity to cultivate it’s own sugarcane)
Presenting our top Luxury Properties in Mauritius
One&Only Le Saint Géran
Poste de Flacq, North East Coast, Mauritius
The Iconic Resort of Mauritius nestled on a pristine private peninsula with over a mile of white sandy beach.View Hotel
A year round destination, Mauritius’ summer season is from November to April with hot sunshine and balmy evenings but with the odd tropical shower. The winter season is drier, from May to October with very warm daytime temperatures but slightly cooler evenings.